Singapore Rice Noodles
Singapore rice noodles is one of my favorite take out dishes. Don’t let the name fool you, Singapore rice noodles is actually a Cantonese dish from China, that’s why it is on most menus in a Chinese restaurant. This aromatic curry flavor rice noodle stir fry is big in flavor and a beautiful looking dishes.
Singapore rice noodles are made with thin fine rice noodles with BBQ pork, shrimp, eggs, mix vegetables and curry powder. Don’t worry if you don’t have all the ingredients, the cooking method is same, just use what you have in your fridge!
Singapore Rice Noodles Ingredients
- 4 shrimp, deveined, shelled, and butterflied.
- 100 g BBQ pork
- 100g chicken sliced thinly
- ¼ Spanish onions sliced thinly
- ½ bell pepper julienned
- ½ carrot julienned
- 200g of dried stick rice noodles
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp of Chinese cooking wine
- ¼ white pepper
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp of yellow curry
- Salt to taste
Singapore Rice Noodles Cooking Instructions
- Cook the rice noodles according to instructions on package then set aside.
- Heat some oil and scramble the egg till almost fully set, then set aside
- Add a bit more oil then add chicken, shrimp and cooked until almost cooked.
- Add in onions, carrots, bell peppers, and stir for 30 seconds
- Add the noodles and egg and stir fry for 1 minute
- Add in the curry powder and stir till everything is coated evenly, add a splash of water if needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Finish the dish with a splash of season oil and transfer to plate.